The prices for the holiday villa are based on weekly stays: from Saturday 16.00 until Saturday 11.00. Other days or times are possible by contacting us. Your booking is confirmed upon receipt of your payment.
In 2023 the prices are:
€495,- a week
€ 895- for two weeks
The prices include water, electricity, wood and cleaning. Besides we charge a deposit of € 100,-. You should pay this cash when you receive the key. You get the deposit back, after deduction of any items of loss, when you return the key.
If you would like to rent the house for a shorter period, we charge special prices. Please contact us about that.
You can bring your own bedding or towel sets or rent it from us:
Towel set: € 7,- each set.
In case of cancellation the following rates of rental will be returned:
– until 2 months before arrival: 50%
– until 1 month before arrival: 25%
– shorter than 1 month before arrival: no returning of the rental.
In case of overdue payment the booking will be considerd canceled.
Information in general:
Assurance: We mention you to arrange an adequate travel, liability or cancellation insurance by yourself.
Bedding and towels: You can rent this with us or bring your own. In that case you should bring: a bottom sheet, a quilt cover and a pillowcase (90×200). Bathtowels and kitchen towels.
Equipment: The holiday villa is fully equipped for 8 people. There also is:
Washing machine and dryer – Dishwasher – Electric stove with oven, microwave – Coffee maker and water boiler – Tv, dvd player with movies – Books (in Dutch language), toys and various games – Babybed and high chair – Basketball, badminton, trampoline, sledge.
Pets: Not allowed.
Shoes: People in Sweden are used to NOT waring shoes in the house…
Doctor: The Swedish word for doctor is ‘läkare’. There is a hospital in Söderhamn: ‘sjukhus’. Tel. 0046-270-77000.
– Floors should be sweep clean.
– All rooms should be cleared.
– Remove the bedding and leave it on the beds.
– Emptying refrigerator and freezer and set at lowest temperature.
– Take away the garbage to waste collection points (for example at the supermarket in Ljusne).
– Close windows and doors.
– Turn heating at 10 degrees (if applicable).